Quality Rated Parent Ambassadors
Parents and families need an independent, trustworthy resource to help them find high-quality child care, preschool, and pre-K programs. Georgia’s Quality Rated tool helps families find child care programs in their area that have been evaluated by credentialed early childhood experts and identified as high-quality.
What Does It Mean to Be A Quality Rated Parent Ambassador?
By officially joining the Parent Ambassador program, you will join other parents that already understand the importance of high-quality child care. Ambassadors contribute their time individually and collectively to promote Quality Rated child care to other parents that may be in or outside of their network of friends and family. This directly benefits your child and other children. You will be a part of shaping the early child care landscape; and long-term, you will be helping to build a stronger community and workforce. We are reaching out to parents because this work is bigger than any individual – and that it will take individuals like you to help Georgia promote and impact our early child care industry in a positive long lasting way. Ensuring that our children receive the best possible care is an adult responsibility.
Sign up to receive text message alerts about activities, events, and opportunities to win prizes!
Just Text "QR4Kids" to 99000
Watch Text Message Alerts for Chances to Win Prizes for Your Posts
Summary Terms & Conditions: Our mobile text messages are intended for subscribers over the age of 13 and are delivered via USA short code 99000. You may receive up to 4 message(s) per month for text alerts. Message and data rates may apply. This service is available to persons with text-capable phones subscribing to carriers including AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, Unicel, U.S. Cellular®, and Boost. For help, text HELP to 99000, email email@example.com, or call +1 877-255-4254. You may stop your mobile subscription at any time by text messaging STOP to short code 99000.
Quality Rated Parent Ambassador Resources
- Review Standards of Conduct Again
- Determine the Ways You Want to Get Involved
- Framing Your Quality Rated Child Care Discussions
- Partner with your Quality Rated Provider
- Promoting Quality Rated Child Care within Your Community
- Promoting Quality Rated Child Care on Social Media
- Current Calendar of Events
- Quality Rated Parent Ambassador FAQs
- What Quality Rated Parent Ambassadors are Saying
- Meet the Quality Rated Parent Ambassadors
- Additional Quality Rated Resources: FAQs, Choosing Child Care, Star Rating FAQ, Infographic