update your parent referral info
Last year Quality Care for Children provided more than 25,000 referrals to Georgia parents looking for child care, afterschool, and summer camps. As a provider, you are included in online the database free of charge, but it is critical that you keep your information current and accurate including your your vacancies, rates, meals, facilities, programs, and more. Updating your profile allows us to give the most up-to-date information to families who are seeking child care in your area.
PHONE: 1-877-ALL-GA-KIDS (877-255-4254)
Has this info changed for YOUR program?
- Program and admin contact information
- Facility or mailing addresses
- Vacancies and capacity changes
- Hours or weekend schedule
- Rates, scholarships, or CAPS
- Transportation services
- Meals and snacks provided
- Languages spoken or taught